Terms and Conditions of the Online Store
§1 . General provisions
1. The subject of these Regulations is the regulation of the conditions of sale and operation of the Online Store. In accordance with Article 384 of the Civil Code, the Regulations in question are part of the contract concluded with the Seller.
2. Placing an effective Order is possible after accepting the provisions of these Regulations.
3. The online store sells goods via the Internet, through a store system located on the website www.revactiv.com.
4. The owner of the online store registered at www.revactiv.com is Alicja Moskalik conducting business under the firm: REV ACTIV Alicja Moskalik at Leszczyńska 127, 61-417 Poznań, registered under NIP: 7792520249, REGON: 387455338, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
5. The Buyer may be any natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality, using its own e-mail account and having legal subjectivity authorizing it to perform legal actions in accordance with the law.
6. Consumer - should be understood as a natural person purchasing products from the Online Store, within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code.
7. The provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 do not apply to entities other than Consumers.
8. The parties to the contract exclude the Seller's liability under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the product, in relation to persons and entities that are not Consumers.
9. The information contained on the Seller's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code; it constitutes an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
10. The Seller presents digital photos of the offered products. In addition, it makes every effort to ensure that the presented photos are of the highest quality and reflect the actual condition and colors of the presented products to the highest degree. The distribution of designs on clothes in reality may differ slightly from the designs of clothes, presented in the online store.
11. The prices in the Seller's Online Store are given in Polish zloty (PLN) and are gross (include all their components including due VAT).
12. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of products in the product catalog, introduce new products to the Online Store and remove unavailable products, carry out and cancel promotional actions on the Seller's websites and make modifications to them.
1. Orders are accepted through the store system located on the website www.revactiv.com. When placing an order, it is necessary to correctly fill in the required fields according to the instructions of the order form.
2. The available table of product sizes can be found at: https://revactiv.eu/en_US/i/
3. The conclusion of the contract of sale at a distance between the Seller and the Buyer occurs after the correct completion of the purchase procedure defined in the order form of the store system located at www.revactiv.com.
4. The Seller's obligation is to provide the Buyer with goods free from defects. The Consumer's obligations under the concluded sales contract end at the moment of receipt of the goods and payment of the total price, in accordance with these Regulations, subject to the obligations charged to the Consumer in the event of a complaint or withdrawal from the contract.
5. In the case of unavailability of the ordered product, the Buyer is informed of this fact by the Seller within 14 working days and decides how to implement the rest of the placed order (partial implementation, extension of the waiting time for the missing product, replacement of the missing product with another one or cancellation of the entire order and refund for the ordered products).
6. The proof of purchase of goods is the e-mail confirming the purchase of the product at www.revactiv.com, which the customer provided when placing the order.
7. The payment for the goods and the cost of delivery of the order is paid by bank transfer to the account.
8. Delivery of goods is carried out in the manner specified in the order. Shipments can be sent by the Polish Postal Service or as a pick-up at the Point using Parcel Post or Parcel in Motion. The shipment is sent up to 14 working days, after the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account.
9. On our store, payments are handled by Blue Media S.A company based in Sopot, 6 Haffnera Street, postal code: 81-717, KRS: 0000320590.
Available card types: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
10. If there is a need for a refund for a transaction made by a customer with a payment card, the seller will make the refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the ordering party.
11. Order processing time is calculated from the moment of positive authorization of payment
12. RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
13. Payment for the order must be made within 2 days, otherwise the order is canceled.
14. In a situation where a customer makes an order with a personalization option, which is available at www.revactiv.com and additional fees are not charged in the customer's shopping cart when processing the order due to the type of browser and probably disabled Java Script support in the customer - such an order may be canceled or additional fees may be charged, e.g. by traditional transfer.
15. In the case of shipping combined orders (two or more orders in one package), the lead time is calculated from the order placed at a later date.
§ 3 Pre-order
1. With respect to selected goods, the Seller may enable pre-order (pre-order).
2. The pre-order option applies to goods selected by the Seller, which are not available in the Seller's offer, but the date of their release or re-availability is known no later than 28 working days after the introduction of the possibility to place pre-orders for a specific good.
3. Goods available for pre-order are clearly marked on the Seller's Online Store along with an indication of the planned date on which the goods will become available.
4. Pre-order orders have a deferred shipping date until the goods are premiered or the goods become available again in the Seller's offer. The order will be shipped immediately after the premiere of the goods or the re-availability of the goods in the Seller's offer, but no later than 2 days after the occurrence of any of the above events.
5. 2 days before the scheduled date of the premiere of the goods or the re-availability of the goods in the Seller's offer, the Seller will remind the Buyer of the placed Order in the form of an e-mail if a given Buyer is entitled to a shipment after the time of a specific date of premiere or re-availability.
6. In the event that an Order placed by the Buyer includes both pre-ordered goods and regular sales, the Buyer may, at his/her own discretion, decide whether the Order is to be split into two Orders, or to be delivered in its entirety within the time provided for delivery of the pre-ordered goods. If the Buyer decides to split the Order, the Buyer shall pay the delivery costs of each Order independently.
7. To the extent not otherwise regulated in this paragraph, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply mutatis mutandis to pre-order orders.
§4. complaint of the purchased product
1. The Seller is responsible to the Consumer if the sold thing has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
2. The Seller is exempt from liability under the warranty if:
3. The Consumer knew about the defect at the time of the conclusion of the contract;
4. The Seller is not liable to the Consumer for the fact that the sold thing does not have the properties resulting from public assurances, if the Seller did not know or, judging reasonably, could not know these assurances or they could not have influenced the Consumer's decision to conclude the sales contract, or if their content was corrected before the conclusion of the sales contract.
5. If the sold thing has a defect, the Consumer may make a statement to reduce the price or withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective thing with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This restriction does not apply if the thing has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or the Seller has failed to comply with the obligation to replace the thing with a defect-free or remove the defect.
6. The consumer, may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand that the thing be replaced with a defect-free one, unless bringing the thing into conformity with the contract in the way chosen by the consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the way proposed by the Seller. In assessing the excessiveness of costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the identified defect shall be taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would be exposed by another way of satisfaction.
7. The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price under the contract as the value of the thing with the defect remains to the value of the thing without the defect.
8. The Consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant. If among the things sold only some are defective the right of the Consumer to withdraw from the contract is limited to the defective things.
9. The Consumer making a complaint should send to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org a scan of a self-signed complaint statement, proof of purchase of the product (printed e-mail confirming the purchase in the store www.revactiv.com) and transfer details and then send the purchased goods to the following address: REV ACTIV Alicja Moskalik, Leszczyńska 127, 61-417 Poznań
(Please make a clear annotation "ADVERTISEMENT").
10. The complaint statement should include: Name and / or description of the product, order number, data of the complainant (Name and Surname, contact phone, e-mail and address), along with a detailed description of physical defects of the advertised goods.
11. The Seller shall reimburse the Consumer for the cost of sending the non-conforming goods, immediately after considering and accepting the Consumer's claims under the warranty for defects in the goods.
12. If it is not possible to repair or replace the goods with a new one, the Seller will inform the Consumer about the possible exchange for another product with identical parameters.
13. After receiving the consignment, the Consumer should check it in the presence of the deliverer (representative of the Post Office) and if there is any mechanical damage caused during transport, make a protocol signed by the Consumer and the deliverer.
14. Complaints are considered during 14 working days from the moment of delivery of the product to the given address.
15. If the complaint is accepted, the Consumer will receive the transfer after 14 working days.
§5 Return and exchange of the purchased product
1. In accordance with Article 27 of the Law of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product without giving any reason. To comply with the deadline for withdrawal, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal and the package will be sent within 14 days. In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, the consumer, must expressly state that he or she wishes to withdraw from the contract, within 14 calendar days of receiving the product. From the moment of expressing the desire to withdraw from the contract, the consumer must send the return package to the address indicated by REV ACTIV within the next 14 calendar days. This means that the maximum time for returning the product can be 28 calendar days.
2. When returning the goods, the Buyer should send an unambiguous statement of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller (declaration of the desire to return the product should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com) and send the goods, according to the following contact details: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Alicja Moskalik, Leszczyńska 127, 61-417 Poznań
(Please make a clear annotation - "RETURN"). The statement should contain the Addressee (REV ACTIV Alicja Moskalik), information as to the withdrawal from the contract, order number and date of order/receipt, First and Last Name of the consumer, consumer's address, consumer's signature and date.
3. The consumer must send the goods he/she wishes to return or exchange together with undamaged tags and string seal. The returned goods must not be damaged, used or dirty.
4. The consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the thing which is the subject of the contract and which is the result of using it in a manner beyond the necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the thing.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, on the basis indicated in para. 1, both the Seller and the
6. Consumer are obliged to return everything they received from the other party under the concluded contract. The Consumer shall send back the items that are the subject of the contract from which he has withdrawn at his own expense.
7. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer was informed by the Seller by e-mail that the return of a given order number was entered into the system. The return of payments will be made using the same means of payment that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different solution; in any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
8. If the Consumer wants an exchange, he must return the product and then place a new order with the online store.
9. The Consumer is responsible for the diminution in the value of the thing resulting from using it in a manner other than necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the thing.
10. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Consumer in respect of contracts for:
(a) the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the trader has no control, and which may occur before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
c) in which the subject of the performance is a non-refabricated thing, produced according to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs;
d) in which the subject of the performance is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
e) in which the subject of the performance is an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
f) in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, become inseparably connected with other things;
g) in which the consumer expressly requested that the trader come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the trader provides in addition other services than those requested by the consumer, or provides things other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with respect to additional services or things;
(h) supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract;
i) concluded through a public auction.
10. orders personalized at the request of the customer are not subject to return.
§6. personal data protection
In accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, we inform you that:
The administrator of personal data is Alicja Moskalik conducting business under the company: REV ACTIV Alicja Moskalik at Leszczyńska 127, 61-417 Poznań, registered under NIP: 7792520249, REGON: 387455338.
Personal data will be processed for the purpose of (please specify the purpose of processing in accordance with Article 6 of RODO),
Personal data will be stored until you revoke your consent.
You have the right to access the content of your data, as well as the right to:
limitation of processing,
to lodge an objection,
revoke consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its revocation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO) regarding violation of the right to personal data protection or other rights granted under the RODO.
Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, lack of such data makes it impossible to complete the order placed. By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to the collection, processing and use of personal data by the Seller for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the Seller to execute the order (i.e. to deliver the shipment to the Buyer and make settlements).
§7. final provisions
1.In case of any doubts related to purchases in the Online Store - all information is provided by the Seller at e-mail address: email@example.com
2. The law applicable to the legal relationship formed on the basis of these Regulations is Polish law.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws shall apply.
4. If one of the provisions of these Regulations is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a final court decision, the remaining provisions shall be valid and remain in force.
5. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure that any disputes that may arise from the performance of agreements concluded using these Terms and Conditions are resolved amicably. In particular, the Buyer may request mediation proceedings under the rules described in Article 1831 et seq. Code of Civil Procedure.